Monday, December 17, 2012

KLPAC needs you

For many who have been following this blog for years, you would know that I absolutely love KLPAC (KL Performing Arts Centre). This was the place that helped me realise my dream to exhibit my photographs and to present my choreography ideas.

I've spent so many days watching and being enthralled by shows, I've laughed and cried at productions. It's very much my souls home. Most of all I have never met such wonderful people in my life who truly care about the arts and artists.

TODAY it needs us. Over the years they have been losing their corporate funding and are now in dire need of funds. This is a sincere wish that you will send what you can to them. If you've ever thought of doing something for me - this would be the best way.

Here's how you can do it. You can read more about their situation here and here.


Help fund arts in Malaysia - don't let the only organisation that encourages all artists to die.

V-Eyez Imagery
My photography blog
V-Eyez Imagery on Facebook

No comments: