Thursday, July 01, 2010

Inspiring

Art has always inspired me and pushed me in the best and worst moments. I don't think I can live without any of my artistic expressions be it writing, dance, music or photography.


Renowned classical Indian dancer Ananda Shankar Jayant was diagnosed with cancer in 2008. She tells her personal story of not only facing the disease but dancing through it, and gives a performance revealing the metaphor of strength that helped her do it.


I have no words to express how powerful her speech is and the fact she channels her energy from what I have always looked as as my personal energiser - Ayingiri Nandini. Listen and be inspired. 


No matter what life's throw at you, it is not the end of the world. Cry as much as you want but get up and move on. Only you are capable of fighting life's battles. 



V-Eyez Imagery
My photography blog
V-Eyez Imagery on Facebook

No comments: