Friday, June 19, 2009

Rockstar: Inxs

I’m having a music moment. There is one reality show that beat all shows, Rockstar: inxs. Most of the singers on that show were amazing, creative and had just amazing voices. Sadly no of them actually made it. My favourite was Jordis Unga. I still hope Jordis Unga will release an album, instead she’s singing for private functions! Someone give this woman a record deal!

There was of course the winner who was another favourite. Wonder what happened to INXS after that? I did love Pretty Vegas.







While we're on music - let's have a dose of Queens coz I just felt like listening to Bohemian Rhapsody. Which ended with me getting hooked to Love of My life. Just so beautiful, though I have an aching question, there seems to be less and less clothes on Freddie, while the rest of the band members are fully clothed. Did he ever go all out? ;p






Anyway enjoy the music, I’ll be at KLPAC for our last weekend at our exhibition.
In/Visible runs from 1 – 21 June 2009 at KLPAC - Please sign up at our Facebook page here
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=109196019072

No comments: