Thursday, May 21, 2009

Grace


Grace, originally uploaded by visithra.

I've been attending one arangetram after the other in the last week or so.

An arangetram is the solo or duo performance of a Indian classical dancer it means their ascend to stage.

Initially I only wanted to attend a few of the 7 arangetrams but when you’re involved with one you end up getting involved with all.

I realized I haven’t been updating this blog on what’s going on – though if you’re also following V-eyez you’ll realize what I’ve been up to.

I’ve been working on my cousins arangetram for the last few months – the whole production process from shooting her photos, designing her card and brochures, emotional support, inviting people, designing her d├ęcor and more.

Lost in thoughts .... Jumping in Joy

This weekend she ascends on stage and we’re starting to get nervous. So send us your positive vibes, I’m a strong believer of collective thinking.

Bharatham The invite – back

I’m not sure who inspired who but I love the photos I’ve gotten of her and all the invites and brochure. Good luck my little darling and will write more on the whole experience later.

Ps : I’m on twitter

Pss : In/Visible runs from 1 – 14 June 2009 at KLPAC - Please sign up at our Facebook page here

No comments: