Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Hot Pink

Ah finally my blog looks like my blog though if you look carefully I've made a few changes. The side bar has been moved to the left and the links have taken a hot pink shade. Well since I couldn't find my original file, I decided to redo the template and spice up the look a tad. I kinda like how it looks and now the header image does't look brilliant anymore. Perhaps it's time to get another.

Only problem is I'm swamped.

Well I've taken a new job, which comes with new responsibilities, crazier times and longer hours. So posting will continue to be irregular. I actually forced myself to do the changes today coz I couldn't bare to look at my poor old blog looking like a mess though I'm super tired thanks to my occasional insomnia.

In between this I had a short break, half of which was paid for. I must say though I was itching to go back to work (workaholic alert!!!) I kinda miss my late nights and late afternoon, without a care in the world rest. Dammit!

So anyone has an idea for a header - all suggestions are welcome ;)

4 comments:

Me said...

i like the current header...edhukku change?

geetha said...

The current header is nice.. may be a clolour change.. the black is a tiring to the eyes.
May be you could even use your photos that you have captured this year.. and then change it every year :)

visithra said...

me : i havent changed since 2006 ;p

geetha : i like it too but its nearly 3 years old now ;p

oh i tried a white background once lasted for a week ;p

the current header photos are mine ;) thats what i normally do ;p

Pixelated Mo said...

hmmm i think the header is fine,... but maybe the blog title needs to be changed to ...pink ... to match your new theme...

i too just started a new job... its been quite a year lah... sigh...

me have some time to actually read all the blogs i used to visit regularly...