Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hey there

So how have you been?

Well I've been pretty busy having fun ;p More on that later but I thought I'd say hi since I don't really have the time to write a long post.

Anyway let me leave you with a little story. We were out shooting when we saw this little gal standing outside her house and as we approached her, she picks up this women shoes and turns her back at us and walks back into her house.

No one's stealing my mothers shoes ....

Now its either she was safe guarding her mummys shoes or she wasn't supposed to be playing with mummy's shoes ;p My bets on the second story;p

3 comments:

Priyamvada_K said...

Visithra,
You have been awarded.

Cheers,
Priya.

Aravind said...

hey visit,

i'm visiting blogs after so many days!!!

>>Well I've been pretty busy having fun ;p More on that later

waiting to read that! :P


BTW, whats happened to ur blog template?! loks all messed up!

visithra said...

thanks priya ;) will try to do it

aravind : yayys but me gone missingla - yeah it was messed up now changed ;)