Friday, June 27, 2008

Pointy post

I had a post in mind and a few others, but I just haven’t had the time to write any to post and so we go back to a point post.

  • Its officially down to 2 – god bless us hopefully we don’t go crazy though we just might.
  • I spent 5 hours on my feet editing a book of collections of my photos and the MAC hanged! Yes a MAC can hang. Lost half my work and had to redo them and ended up closing the shop for them ;p but at the end it was all worth it – love what I’ve done – can’t wait to see the finished product.
  • This comment made my week ;)

    you're d real woman wif curves who rocked the stage aren't you!!!

    me and my frens we're cheering like crazy for you!


    Awwwwwwwwwwwww thanks ;)
  • Apparently there are people who are obsessed with me – its so funny ;p
  • I thought fan clubs were started by fans – apparently I was wrong.
  • I walked out of an appointment coz I wouldn’t wait that long for anyone – I’m still contemplating the apology.
  • I had a sweet sweet surprise – like melted chocolate.
  • This little kid I have been trying to talk to sat and stared at me while I was yakking on the phone coz I wasn’t talking to her. So we had a – lets-see-who’s-toungue-is-pinker- contest ;p
  • Try explaining “laid” to someone – its seriously funny.
  • Oh someone wanted me drunk and then another was looking for me “r*ape” – ewww sickos get a life!
  • I lost a bet – but I still think I would have won if we had dug deeper – he had a delicious lunch anyway ;p
  • Copy cat alert - you would think they could think for themselve - yawn ....

1 comment:

BawangMerah said...

Honestly, I skipped quite a few of your entries, because they were way too long, and I just malas want to read :P Point form is so much better. Of course it's your blog in the end, but just saying la. ;)