Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Blogan meet

One of the perks of blogging is you meet very interesting people and some inspiring individuals. Last month I wrote about Zoe's mum Sue who runs the charity Legacy of Life to educate people on why you should donate your organs.

As promised Sue sent me the book and a CD that talks about the experience of patients, donors and families on organ donation as well as Dr's advice on organ donation.

I would like to share the CD and book with my readers and friends – I believe this is something that should be shared. So I'm calling for a bloggers meet to view this book and CD on organ donation.

While you may be brought to tears, nothing in the CD will be graphically unpleasing.

So the bloggers meet will be as below :

Date : 24 May 2008
Time : 2.00pm
Place : (will let you know later)


Please indicate if you would be interested in joining me there in a comment orby email which can be found on my sidebar. I look forward to seeing some of you then.

No comments: