Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Limping away

How does one sprain her leg the very first day after returning to work? By dropping into a hole. I hopped to my meeting barefoot. By the end of the meeting the pain was just unbearable.

Luckily it was my left leg that had been hurt. So I could still drive to my dr. unfortunately by then the pain was unbearable. I couldn’t even lift my leg over the raised floor of the clinic. An uncle helped support me while another aunty helped me inside the clinic. Thank god for wonderful people.

Thankfully nothing was fractured; it was just a bad sprain. I had to get a jab to bring down the pain. The swelling has reduced a bit but the pains still there.

Looks like I’ll be limping for the next few days.

Since its taking me such a long time to move between places, I’ve started humming tunes much to the amusement of my colleagues. Lol

2 comments:

anasalwa said...

Visithra,
I'm glad it wasn't serious. Be careful, gurrrrlllllllllll:))

visithra said...

ana : thanks for the concern - yeah but ive got a clumsy bone and a defected hole in the ground detector ;p