Wednesday, December 12, 2007

We're 3 ;p

My blog turned 3 while I was on holiday. Today’s the official day I posted a full post though - you’ll know the story if you’ve been following this blog otherwise err check my archives?

3 years ago I started blogging by chance – 3 years down the road that very date explained so many things to me. Things that I wouldn’t have expected in a million years – I guess everything has a meaning – good or bad – hopefully the latest explains itself one day.

Happy birthday to my darling blog – I’m no longer a frequent poster as I used to be but worry not darling its just me being busy. The breaks got me flowing with stories – so expect so much more dear.

By the way happy birthday to thalaiva ;)

4 comments:

Sundar Narayanan said...

blog birthday coinciding with Rajni's birthday.. interesting.

:)

you still post frequently! at least from when we read it here..

:)

Usha said...

Hi Visi, many more years of happy blogging!

pktan @ Malaysia Travel Guide said...

Three years is a long time : ))

and a very good commitment.

Always enjoyed your blog, and your photos. Looking forward for more on to your 4th yr, and many more to come.

visithra said...

pktan : yep long time - its an interesting 4th year ;)