Friday, September 21, 2007

On Print

The Star : Rage pullout 21st September 2007

I have been having such a long week that when I got back to the office I was overjoyed to hear the news.

The KL Flickr Meetup Group had organized a Merdeka Photo Shootout during the recent 50th Merdeka. In occasion to that some photos were selected to be printed in the Star : Rage pullout.

Woo hoo I got printed ;p heheh ok ok enough shameless plugging
(my shot is the one that was framed in red ;)

Congrats to the rest who were featured.

Sadly I can't get a copy of the paper as RAGE is only give out in colleges and universities. So anyone has an extra copy? Pretty please? ;p

ps : does anyone have an extra copy? I want one please ;)

8 comments:

Pixelated Mo said...

congrats V

Aravind said...

wowww :)

Congrats!!

anjali said...

Waaaa...Lagi femes la you...Close to being a celeb oredi...Hehe.

tulipspeaks said...

congrats!

i'll try to ask sis if she got any copies.


ammu.

Sundar Narayanan said...

hi

you are getting published.. time to switch careers to photojournalism ?

:)

Jeevan said...

Congrats! nice collections.

gina said...

Woah! It's good to have your own pics published! Congratulations.

visithra said...

thanks everyone - heheh nowhere being a celebla ;) n errr change of career - constantly thinking of it - lets see