Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I dislike people

I'm one of the weirdest character you could have met. I'm so jolly you'll assume I don't have a temper when in truth I have a horrible one - and once you've seen me that way you'll always be wary. In this 3 weeks I have been so tried and I'm getting tired of it. Last week I blew my top - I was happy I did for one of the situations but I wasn't so happy about the next. Sadly it hasn't ended and it seems to be getting worse (don't ask me what). There are a few things I can't tolerate and I've been seeing one too many of those.

I dislike people who put down others in the name of class/ job/ money
I dislike people who force their beliefs on others or place restrictions on others coz they think they're god send

I dislike people who talk to me as if im a 3 year old or they assume I'm some slave

I dislike people who assume they can get their way at all times

I dislike people who act innocent in front of others but are in fact all the above

I dislike people who think I'll bend to pressure

I dislike people who think they can bully me into getting something

I dislike people who order me around

I dislike people who try to make others feel guilty

I dislike people who gather people to support them when they know they're wrong

I dislike people who want secret meetings for whatever the hell

As you can see I'm really at my age. I hope I don't blow a fuse I hope I don't do a Zidane (hehehe couldn't resist), I hope things take a smooth turn. Pls god I'm at the end of my nerves - the temptation to pick up the phone and yell is rocket high.

20 comments:

Keropok said...

Vis, who does anyway?

I could sum up my dislikes in one sentence: I dislike those who are no exact clones of me, warts and all.

*sings*
Oh, I'm so sad and lonely..... (sand and lonely, sad and lonely)

visithra said...

lol unfortunately i dont like clones - n dont want anyone like me ;p

n the prob is in not sad n lonely - the prob is too many ppl r pulling me from every direction

sreekrishnanv said...

"I dislike people who force their beliefs on others or place restrictions on others coz they think they're god send"

bang on !! ... if u see such ppl !! it simply makes me go mad..

I even ask my mom to just "suggest " me alternatives not force anything on me ... i ask her to allow me to think !!

and she does that way !! ...me lucky

WA said...

:( Hope you feel better soon. Maybe a week on a beach somewhere away from the stresses of work and the city might do the trick. Take care and feel free to throw a tantrum, sometimes people need to hear it

visithra said...

Sree : same here - it makes me so mad - lucky u ;)


Wa : u dont know how much i laughed reading ur comment - the irony is that all this silly things is coz of a beach - thanks darling

Jeevan said...

me too dislike people who put down others in the name of class/ job/ money. keep the happyness and sadness equaly, so that we no need to disapoint.

Aravind said...

>>I dislike people who think they can bully me into getting something

Visit, i swear, i wont bully u again :P

Maran said...

Wah! So many dislikes! Do some 50 pushups la..I'm sure you'll feel better after that. :)

BawangMerah said...

Screw the world! :P
Nah, I'm not going to pretend I know what you're talking about. When I feel like blowing my top, I just turn off and go do something else. The world can blow up for all I care, I just don't want to blow up along with it. I know it's selfish, but sometimes being selfish helps you survive better than to worry about things all the time. And in the end after you've blown your top, you begin to realize the world doesn't even care. What a waste of time kan. Of course this has nothing to do with what you said, it's just my 2 cents worth. And I have too many of those heheheh.

My days(Gops) said...

aiyo, ippadi oru post'a potuteenga...enna'nu comment pannuradhu..(i duno really)
:(( ...ok.. onney onnu ketkuren...
hw are u today?

Usha said...

wowowowowo.....this is Visitra ona rampage...come on girl, what happened to that gift you possess to see the brightness through the darkest things? Something really really annoying must ve happened to get you down like this. Hope the clouds lift up and you come out bright and shining soon. Now start listing the 100000 things that make you smile!! :)

Ezee123 said...

Your howl of protest. Has been heard. After much thought. You need to change your work.

Just kidding ;-)

visithra said...

Jeevan : how well put ;) thanks dear

Aravind : hheheheh awww don't i like being bullied just not the blackmailing type ;)


Maran : lol well i cant like everything can i ;p


bawangred : hehehe well i like ur 2 cents n its right - ure just disappointed thats all


Mydays : life na sad n happy rendum iruhkanum ;)

am good ;)


Usha : hehehe the gal was angry for a sec ;) yeah very n its become a chain of reactions - lol i took ur advice posted 60 ;p


ezee : hehehe goody ;p lol work antics doesnt even deserve a post - this was something personal - a friend actually

Nirek said...

visit.. thats a big list ;)
is there anyone who crossed and met you after those filter?

Ezee123 said...

Ohkie Ohkie.

Time to kill your friend perhaps. ;-)

My days(Gops) said...

aiye....adhethaan naanum solluren...

anasalwa said...

Visithra,
You have plenty of things that make you smile :))

visithra said...

Satu : ive got lots of friends ;) just dont like anyone controlling anyone ;)


ezee : hehehe maybe one ;p the rest are awesome ;) but nah hate is lame


Mydays : hehe seri seri innaiki me very happy ;p


anasalwa : yeah i do - its very easy also ;) so thats y its frustating being in such situations

Random Access said...

I guess it all boils down to the last one isnt it?

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

visithra said...

ran : yeah