Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Red eye

Redness or irritation of the conjunctivae, the membranes on the inner part of the eyelids and the membranes covering the whites of the eyes. - that's what they say red eye is about.

This morning despite getting up to a very red one, I tried getting to work. got into the car drove a km and the glare of the sun defeated me. I was crying over a sunny day! God help me! My dr had a good laugh. blinding me with some blue light!

Now if you think I'm having fun watching footie, let me tell you staring at anything bright gives me the headache and yes tv makes me cry. plus the medicine makes me sleep! toodles need to go cry somemore over light and why I love the darkness.

7 comments:

BawangMerah said...

Eat lots and lots of carrot. ;)

My days(Gops) said...

hwz ur eye now?"
football paarkuradhu'ku oru reason'a? sathyama naan ketkala..
lol...

Jeevan said...

Go and visit a good Eye Doctor, then only u can fear the kids like me:))

krk said...

Blue light is to measure the pressure in your eye. if the pressure is high...you require to take eye drops to reduce them...this might be a cause for the redness in your eye...and will give you headache...if this is untreated...the person may lose his eye sight...So chek with ur doctor...

visithra said...

Bawangred : lol thanks - will think about it ;p


Mydays : lol its better now - just light still effects ;)

hehehe ehna pahne


Jeevan : i did ;) thats why was on leave ;) hehehhee ah well not back to full scare potential yet ;p



krk : hey thanks for the info - did know was just making fun of the procedure coz ive got a weird dr - he was having fun watching me tear - taken good rest - n the medicines and drops - the redness is gone but glares still a bit irritating

the moment i realised it was bad i headed stright to the dr - n waited for him to open his office - i know the dangers - thanks again ;)

SamY said...

maybe ur b'commin a vampire >:)

visithra said...

samy : hehe maybe ;)