Monday, May 22, 2006

Movie week

Sometimes I wonder how scary I can be. Over the weekend had to argue with cinema operators over my booked precious Da Vinci tickets over the phone while being caught in a horrendous traffic jam. There was no such booking - they told my friend who had arrived early.

Have been watching movies back to back - 3 days in a row.

MI3 - total action and worth the atch at least for the twist.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicOver the Hedge - this is so hilarious! I laughed so much and I'm so in love with Hammy. Do not miss this. And oh I had such a well behaved child for company, this father and daughter sat next to me - and poor kid probably got frightened by our laughing ;p No tantrums, no screaming - kid just sat and watched her movie.

Da Vinci Code - Wow what a movie - and so much drooling one can do over all those artifacts. There's a mixed reaction though - some ppl don't seem to like it but I've read the book and I love it. So did my friends who've read the book. What I like about it is they followed the storyline as much as possible - changing only minor details that don't effect the story. Maybe its like what they say in the movie - it lies in the beholders eyes - whether to like or dislike the movie.

9 comments:

Nirek said...

Had a great weekend with movies? ;)
fair reviews

My days(Gops) said...

oru 3months time kodunga
ellathaium paarthupudren...

sophie said...

u lucky gal...

Jeevan said...

Hope u enjoyed the movies. First I should finish the Da Vinci Code book First.

BawangMerah said...

To tell you the truth, this summer movie releases aren't very exciting. I can't think of a single movie I really want to watch. DVC was ok, I'd give it 3 stars out of 5, one star just for Ian Mckellen.

SamY said...

** oh I had such a well behaved child

he he I thought it was ur own :p

** and poor kid probably got frightened by our laughing

ryu sure it was just the laughing :-/ ... or was it just U :D ... "poor kid" - cudn't agree more ;)

visithra said...

Satu : yeah was nice - thanks


Mydays : angeh release agatha?


Sophie : mom still doesnt allow? Hummm


jeevan : u probably should - n we did


bawangred : humm im waiting for the omen? N xmen n oh watch benchwarmers it was so hillarious ;p we were actually clapping ;p

id give him one star too - brilliant


Samy : lol intha kindall thane vendaamnu sohlrathu

bah the kid smiled at me earlier n we said hi before the movie started ;p

so ure calling me frightening??? Sob sob

Sundar Narayanan said...

went and saw da vinci code the day it was released.. well made movie.. but would have been better if I had not read the book..

:)

visithra said...

sundar : yeah the suspense would have been nicer - but i was still amazed ;p