Friday, May 19, 2006

MGR Alibaba's

I have a serious doubt about the bloggers meet I attended the other day. The location bewilders me. Now I agree the place is hip and happening but I preferred the outside area then the inside and as far as I saw most of the eye candy was outside so what were the boys doing sitting inside? Ogling at MGR Alibaba's? Hummmm Boys??? Tsh tsh

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Now the claim of not being there to watch has to be nullified since everytime the door opened, x or y, 11 pair of eyes darted at the door. But still the MGR Alibaba preference leaves much doubt! ;p

Yes there was a meet, I did make it and not infamously go missing though I was late this time, thanks to my moms wonderful travel partner who at the last minute refused to follow my mom out!

I stepped into Landmark and was about to drool over the books when I spotted Vatsan and Jagan who immediately whisked me to some place. It seems the location had been changed and everyone was there and it didn't help that half an hour before I couldn't get anyone on the phone. They refused to tell me where the Moch*a bar was exactly.

This is the biggest bloggers meet I've attended with a total of 13 people who turned up. PK, Ferrari, Veejay, Visithra, Magix, Praveen, Somu, Sheks, Jagan, Samy, Vatsan, Aravind and RSubra who turned up towards the end. Only Samy gets a link since everyone else is on my blogroll and I'm too lazy to update the blogroll ;p

It was definitely a boisterous bunch and poor old me got bullied mercilessly. For what please inquire from the rest. It is one to gamely accept being bullied it is another to publicise what it was. Oh yes did try to jolt sleepy eyed Praveen who walked in 10 mins after me, he was looking guilty till Ferro played the spoil sport and told him I had just arrived shortly before him. Bah!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sadly all who were supposed to perform came with full support left and rightman just to unsure they would escape. Tsh tsh how sad and yes sadly I did not get my bhaji at the beach sob sob coz of some love with those MGR Alibaba's!

You might want to call mocha before arriving with orders to your drinks as it takes at least 40 mins for everything to arrive. The theory is they dry and burn the cocoa and coffee beans on the spot hence the delay!

Sunglasses might be needed to escape the glare of the MGR alibaba costumes, though it does provide great entertainment.

Ps : im not in the photos.

(i know double post but problems with my blogger)

29 comments:

Known Stranger said...

one blogger informed me about this meeting. hmm interesting get together.

ashok said...

interesting...more fotos plzz :)

rsubras said...

hey visi.....

ellar pic um pottutu unga pic mattum podama escape ah.........

aah sathi..sathi..therinjiruntha i wud have taken a snap of u and put it in my blog :p

Me said...

...beachku pogalaya....bajji thunnalaya....me very very happy....;)

WA said...

me sonadhiye me also repeat, I am so pleased that there are no photographs of bhajji :D

Ferrari fiance kootittu vandhirundhaaraa?

Jeevan said...

Nice Photo's Visith, hope u had a great fun with bloggers. Is that Srivatsan? looking very different.

மாயவரத்தான்... said...

என்னையும் கூப்பிட்டிருக்கலாமோல்லியோ? நேக்கு நன்னா பாடத்தெரியும், ஆடத்தெரியும். எங்காத்துல எல்லாம் சின்ன வயசிலேர்ந்தே சொல்லித்தந்தா... எங்க தோப்பனார்.

என்னவோப்பா... நேக்கு ஒன்னுமே நன்னால்லே!

Aravind said...

andha alibaba costumes foto yaen podalai???
BTW, unga foto enga?

Ramya said...

I missed it ! :( Damn I hate being grounded!

Shrinivas said...

where did this happened?? In Chennai??

My days(Gops) said...

jealous on u guys.....
btw, unga photo enga? "ducalty"aah?

tulipspeaks said...

naane? :( :(

=ammu=

praveen said...

alibaba???lolz..maybe u should have taken pics of their costumes...

praveen said...

alibaba???lolz..maybe u should have taken pics of their costumes...

tulipspeaks said...

hi ma, how r u doing? :) i'm having a lil troube making expandable summary (read more) to the post. its not for tulipspeaks, but for siswa (http://www.s-i-s-w-a.blogspot.com). can u have a look at it and let me know how i'm suppose to do the expandable summary? i did read the blogger help but can't seem to get it right when i tried. pls help.tried emailing u but it kept showing error msg :(

visithra said...

Known stranger : welcome here ;)

it was interesting - you should have come ;)


ashok : more photos? Lol we'll of the travels definetly ;p


Rsubra : nah photo edhukurathuku munnaleh clause pohturuhphenne ;p


Me : sob sob i can see that - bah!


Uma : lol hheheh vatsan is blackmailing he would take and post just for me :(

tsh tsh he didn't still marmam maintaining - but nengeh kadhai sohlrehnnu sohningehle ;p


Jeevan : we did - would have been better if u were there too - yep thats him - looking different? Hummm


Maayavarathan : welcome here ;) lol nalla paduvingeh nalla aduvinghela? Tsh tsh teriyame poche - illehna tedih kandupudhichi kupthuruphomle ;)


Aravind : its there - look at the left of the last photo ;)

aikkk athalam kekka kudathu ;p
Ramya: grounded ah?? Tsh tsh sohlirundha ungeh ammaku phone panni pesiruhphen ;p


kk : welcome here ;) yep in chennai - nungambakkam


Mydays : lol ethuku jealous - next time pohrapo sohlithi poi meet pahnungeh - ahem athalam kethalum kadaikadhu


amu : awww we'll go again ok ;)


Praveen : theres a slight glimpse at the last photo - actually we forgot donno y ;p


Amu : email me later - lets see how i can help

Keshi said...

omahgosh girl nice pics of nice ppl...wow! Which one is Samy btw?

:)
Keshi.

visithra said...

keshi : first photo the one in the middle ;)

yeah they were all nice ;)

SamY said...

this is unfair :(( ... havin taken so much pain to keep up my anonymity #-o

anywayz ... I had drained my camera batteries the day b4 @ another hang-out so u just happened to escape visi ... guess u were lucky in this unlike ur mission to india :p

this is absolutely unfair, backstabbing ... sadhi sadhi ... indhe aneeyayetha keeka yaarume illaiya :-/ ... u shudn't have given it away so ez visi ... besides, I dun like publicity like this :D

btw I was nice too, proly the nicest of em all O:) ... @ least u can give that much credit for me

visithra said...

Samy : lol i thought ur photo was up at a previous meet with the infamous orange shirt ;p

hehehe ah thank god for drained batteries ;p enna mission? Ada raama - tangehleh

enna unfair? Unmai kasakum - but unmai is unmai - publicityah? Nenuputhan

u were???? U were nice???? OMG sigh neram! Yaaru yaaru good guyakkum patham vechikurangehlo ;p

My days(Gops) said...

he he...naan ketkalai'ey...
enga kaanom'nu thaan keten.....

Gladtomeetin said...

Hey good da...So atlast the day arrived and you had a gr8 time....

Cool........... :-))

Gusti Adipati said...

Hey Praveen (the unplugged praveen)...
u made it there too huh!

cool...u guys met up....
the last time i met up with praveen and bought him a chapati meal he asked me a million dollar question which goes "Yen, ungae oorle chapati-oda appalam vachi tarange??" to which I have not answered till today!

Happy for u guys

yogi said...

whos the girl in the pic?

visithra said...

My days : aa seri seri ;p


Glad : yeah we did it would have been more fun if u were there too ;)


Gusti : yep he did ;p

Lol thats funny - well u should have told him non indians think its a kind of chip which they love so much indian shopkeepers provide them for everything ;p


Yogi : a blogger

yogi said...

a blogger..does she have a name?

Sundar Narayanan said...

inge edho 4-5 per sendha adhaye bloggers meetnu thambattam adichukkarom.. iththanai pera meet panni kalakkareenga !!

:)

Keshi said...

hey thanks Visithra :):)

Keshi.

visithra said...

sundar : hehe cheh apdhi sohladingeh - this the biggest one i went to normally my meets are 1 - 2 ppl ;)

keshi : no prob ;)