Friday, April 29, 2005

Netru engeh ooruleh........

.......Padmashri Kamal Hassan - 2 hour live interview kuduthar.

What did I tell? For next 2 months ingeh all celebrity downloadingnu, sohnenna illehya?

I caught the last 20 mins only. I just got back from shopping :ppp

Anyway old man looked good in a black suit and black shirt. :ppppp

Though there was one giggling maniac interviewing him. Most probably he’ll be premiering M.E somewhere in KL today.

Either TGV or GSC I guess since Colisuem is busy eating Chandramuki profits :))))

Err no I’m not going to go try for free tickets :pp hehhehehe

I’ve got plans and an early and long day tomorrow. :pppp

2 comments:

Maran said...

"one giggling maniac interviewing him'

More like two idiotic laughing hyenas to me.

visithra said...

Both were laughing is it??? Sigh thank god didn't catch the whole thing - those 2 are the vjs i least like

hey nice shots - need to link it here :))