Thursday, April 14, 2005

Mommies know everything!

I was out walking with my then 4 year old daughter.She picked up something off the ground and started to put it in hermouth. I asked her not to do that..

"Why?" she asked.

"Because it's been laying outside and it is dirty and probably hasgerms on it," I told her in my best mommy voice.

At this point, she looked at me with total admiration and asked, "Wow! How do you know all this stuff?"

"Uh," I was thinking quickly, "...all moms know this stuff. Um, it's on the Mommy Test. You have to know it, or they don't let you be a Mommy.

"We walked along in silence for 2 or 3 minutes, but she was evidently pondering this new information.

"OH...I get it!" she beamed.

"If you flunk, you have to be the Daddy."

~taken from a forwarded mail
hehehehehe :p

2 comments:

Me said...

LOL that was really funny :)

visithra said...

Yeh I was ROFL when I read it - had to post it up :p