Friday, April 29, 2005

Fav Blogs

I was planning to list out my favourite blogs on the sidebar. So I made a list and it grew and grew. I didn’t know how to make it short. So I decided I’ll post it instead :pppp

Here’s a list of my Fav blogs from my postings. By the way its arranged from first posts till current. Its a long weekend, I’ll be back only on Tuesday. Monday’s a public holiday - yippieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

See you guys. ;ppppp

Oh do tell me which one you guys liked :))


Fav Blogs

The Tears Came Today...... View
Bewitching December View
The Taj from My Father’s Eye View
Visions of Heaven - Vaikunda Ekadesi View
Manathin Chinnangal View
I am Grateful View
TV, Theater and Me View
Of Clouds, Rays and Black Dawns View
It's Here! View
I want Love Letters ;p View
My String of Boyfriends View
Vel! Vel! View
The International "Rip-Off-a-Bloke" Day View
Heaven’s Shower View
Cake Abhishegam@Bath View
16 February 1946 View
Masked Existence View
The Nerve of Him! View
Me and Blogging View
Tonight I celebrate.... View
Why oh why View
Darling....... View
Games of Fate View
Frolicking in the rain View
Men and women View
After Lunch Desert View
Part 2 : Men and women View
India as I see it View
Of weird looks, weirder impressions View
Aaaarghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh View
The day will thrive View
Humm too girlish View
After Lunch Desert View
God’s therapy View
Thalaivaaaaaaa View
Floating feet View
Indian Weather View
Crossroads View
Ooosi Confusion View
1st half 2nd half View
Flashback View

Ps : I have memory decision making problem. Love everything, shortening to even this was so hard :ppppp

17 comments:

IBH said...

Of all these! I really liked your 'Darling' blog :) that was a good one! :)

sen said...

I liked
The Tears Came Today.
&
The Taj from My Father’s Eye , nice shot think it is taken from the back side near to the river.

visithra said...

IBH : I like that one too - in real life its even more fun :)))


Senthil : those 2 are my favs :))

yep from the back near the river - everytime I see the shot I see something new - I just noticed the taj shadow on the wet pavement :)

sadly dad never saw his art.

sen said...

yeah there is a reflection in the water(from the rain i guess).You must have watched this picture a million time.good observation

visithra said...

I didn't realise it till I looked at it again recently.

Harish said...

ur cake abishegam post was thanks to me!! :)

visithra said...

hehehe yep - was a good post - one of these days will give u one :ppp

Anonymous said...

Hi I just wanted to send a quick note to let you know I really enjoyed

visithra said...

anon : welcome here ;)

glad u enjoyed ;)

Anonymous said...

your Blog Site and it is related to the keyword SLOT CAR just like my

Anonymous said...

If you're a fan of LOST, check out lost review tv show

Antonio Hicks said...

I was just browsing various blogs as I was doing a search on the word poster, and I just wanted to say that I really like what you've done with your blog, even though it wasn't particularly related to what I searched for. I appreciate your postings, and your blog is a good example of how a blog should be done. I've only just recently started a Posters website - feel free to visit it when you get a chance if you wish. Much success, antonio.

Anonymous said...

Best Bird Feederbird feeder large

www.k-and-ktreasures.com said...

I just came across your blog about dog lover gift and I think it is really informative for all of your members. You could consider visiting my site about dog lover gift to guide your guests towards products and services related to dog lover gift. Keep up the good work!

Living in Thailand said...

Hi Nice blog please take look at my website as well *My free sms website**

Chuck said...

Your blog is really incredible! I thought your blog on funny bird videos were a scream!

每当遇见你 said...

Here’s a list of tools you will need to start: Jewelers’ pandora jewellery wire cutters - If you can only afford one pair, get memory wire shears. pandora charms These are designed to make clean cuts on tough memory wire, so can also be used for pandora charms uk softer wires. Chain-nose pliers sometimes called cheap pandora charms needle-nose pliers – Very versatile for picking up and grasping small items, pandora charms sale bending eye pins, closing jumps rings, even closing crimp beads. discount pandora charms Round-nose pliers – Used for creating loops on beaded head and eye pins. Can also be used for winding your own jump rings and as the second pliers you’cheap pandora ll need for closing jump rings. Optional pliers – Wire-looping pliers which have several graduated circumferences to allow you to form perfectly uniform jump rings and loops in place of the pandora discount uk round-nose pliers mentioned above. Crimping pliers which have little notches to allow you to both flatten a crimp bead and then bend it to form a rounded finished look instead of the flat crimp you pandora uk get using the chain-nose pliers. As for materials, I recommend some assortment packs of beads in coordinating colors, some decorative metal spacers, seed beads in both silver and gold These can serve as spacers and beautifully set off pandora sale your other beads., tube-shaped crimp beads Buy the best you can find – these are what hold it all together!, head and eye pins. Other than that, let your choice of project be your guide. You might want some silver or pewter charms.