Monday, March 28, 2005

The world today

Hehehehe I can’t help it - I’ve got one 2 many things to post as Prav say’s, my minds taken a rollercoaster ride today :p

A forward that had me rolling on the floor laughing :p

-------------------

Let's see if I understand how the world works lately...

If a man cuts his finger off while slicing salami at work he blames the restaurant.

If you smoke three packs a day for 40 years and die of lung cancer, your family blames the tobacco company.

If your neighbor crashes into a tree while driving home drunk, he blames the bartender.

If your grandchildren are brats without manners, you blame television.

If your friend is shot by a deranged madman, you blame the gun manufacturer.

And if a crazed person breaks into the cockpit and tries to kill the pilot at 35,000 feet, and the passengers kill him instead, the mother of the deceased blames the airline.

I must have lived too long to understand the world as it is anymore.

So, if I die while my old, wrinkled butt is parked in front of this computer, I want you to blame Bill Gates ... okay?

6 comments:

REFLEX said...

Good one. If I spend my time in reading ur blog, I am gonna blame U.

visithra said...

Huh how could you?? After all the entertainment my blog gives??? How could you???

Ps : This all chumma over acting kanduka kudathu, hehehe thanks :)

Kay said...

aahaaa enna oru thathuvam....

ennama nee ethina eluthuva 1 day'ku.

R u a fulltime blogger :)

visithra said...

Kay actually the first 2 wrote way earlier but didn't post, sometimes I write don't post. Then this is a forward, so innaiki ezhuthunathu ohnne onnu kanne kannunu, accident pathi :)

eh no :p

Praveen said...

Hurray, claps claps, ur comment windows finally loads!! :)

ok now, I am gonna sue the guy who sent u this mail if blogger.com starts charging for webspace due to excessive usage by some people!! :)

visithra said...

Not me its blogger arajariyam :((

Adapavi blaming me for all the entertainment i give???? Who do i sue???